Sunday, March 16, 2008

ABOUT ME!!!! A must read!

I am me and that’s all you really need to know, but if that does not satisfy your curiosity then this is what I am about. I'm 20 years of age. This is my first year at University and i am doing a bachelor of arts as a stepping stone to journalism. 2008 symbolises a year of self discovery, an increase of knowledge about subjects i am passionate about and those i am not so passionate about. 2007 for me was a whirlwind of emotions i backpacked around Europe for a few months, the most incredible thing i have ever done..

I am single at the moment, by choice; looking for something out of the ordinary when It comes to relationships, I want inner strength, excitement, passion and sensitivity all the rest is down to the individual. I am content with who I am and what I am doing with my life.

I am strong, independent person full of personality. I love a challenge. I try to see the positive in every person and situation. I am passionate about my photography, travel, the people in my life and of course life. I also love my music and as everyone who’s seen my cd collection knows I have terrible taste in music but It gets me through the good and the bad times, so for me my collection is perfect.

What if life only lasted a day!!! What would you want to accomplish or do? Live like that and you will never look back on a single day with any regrets.

My family and friends are my life and i love them unconditionally and who have all helped shape and form the person i am.

Love and Light

No comments: