Sunday, March 16, 2008

R.I.P Jacob 88-08

hello,

This blog will become your religion, i kid you not. What a crazy weekend and year this has been. Yesterday my friend Jacob passed away after being involved in a motor vehicle accident. Its really not fair, he had so much going for him, he lived life to the full and above all was just a really decent person.

I know death is part of living (you live to die) but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with or to understand. I guess it comes down to what you believe in. I'm pretty satisfied with my conclusion about your spiritual journey, a series of different worlds, earth is just one of many stops our souls will make over the course of their journey. Otherwise what logic can be seen for babies dying or children becoming terminally ill at age 3. I guess this is what i must believe to get through each funeral and each day....with as much inner peace and happiness as possible.

Love and Light

R.I.P Jacob

Your memory will live on forever, due to the positive impact you have made on everyone's life..

No comments: