Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tuitorial Task 8a

Tuitorial task 8a

Experiences doing the exercises
Were there any problems?
What were the solutions?
Did you find it too simple or confusing?
Can u see how the software might be useful to you.

I found that these exercises were a helpful reminder of the things I learnt in my computer class from primary school to high school. However, since finishing them I have rarely used them. I do not use excel as I am not studying anything to do with math but I could navigate it again if need be, to do pie charts or a spreadsheet. I Can see the usefulness of this software as it would make work life a lot easier. My younger sister Melanie works at a Law Firm as a receptionist (on her gap year) and is constantly talking about spead sheets and how her work life would be made that much harder if it all had to be done by hand. I feel that if I had to do that job I would want a program that could help organize my life.

No comments: